Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

As you may know, I have gone home! It's a great blessing to be with my family and in my own bed!!

Thank you again for all your love and support. I am sure I would never have regained the bit of strength I have had it not been for the prayers, good thoughts and love of each of you. I am more grateful than you can imagine!

It is going to be a long haul to health. My injured brain tires easily, and my stamina is short lived. I am trying hard to follow doctor's orders and be patient with myself! I am grateful for happy hours and my wonderful family.

On this Easter day, I am filled with the joy and hope of rebirth and new beginnings, and wish you all the best.

Love, Pam

2 Comments:

Blogger Debora said...

Happy Easter to you, too, Pam! Yesterday the weather was so beautiful and I thought about you, glad that your first weekend home would be nice, hoping that you might have a chance to enjoy the sunshine a little, and knowing that it would at least put a smile on your face when you looked outside. Even though you don't have the stamina you would like right now, I'm sure that while you are taking life at a slower pace than usual, you will notice so many things that you never have before. It always amazes me how many different perspectives life can have! Continue to get better -- we're thinking about you! Love, Debora

3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pam,

You don't know me, but I'm a choral director at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. My wife helped you out in the first moments after the accident. We've been following your wonderful progress through the blog and I'm very happy to hear about your recent successes and incredible recovery. Our prayers are with you.

Easter blessings to you and your family.

Philip and Leigh Copeland

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home