Saturday, May 21, 2005

Everyone needs a study buddy


Study Buddy
Originally uploaded by jacquichris.
With the improvement in weather since my last posting, I have been able to do more reading outside. This has a number of benefits as it decreases the amount of ambient noise exposure, improves vitamin D activation and encourages friendships with local study buddies.

This little panhandler was quite fearless- joining me at my small table to (try to) finish my lunch yesterday. Today he was back for breakfast- going after my hashbrowns before I had the chance to try them myself! Unlike many panhandlers, he took my subtle hint and left me to eat my breakfast myself.

From my current position trapped between Bernoulli and Laplace, I remain ever yours-

jax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home