Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Going offline

Hey there boys and girls!

Hope you have been well. Things have continued apace here and I have an update on the docs pending. As those of you counting days may have realized, it is getting dangerously close to boards. I have less than two weeks till the quiz and am now trying to transition to study mode. [The experience reminds me of 'hard' landings in various airport disaster movies.] It is no longer physically possible to read everything I had wanted, but that is the way of life.

There is never enough time for all the [insert noun] one would like.

Although I will complete doc updates during breaks from the reading, you can expect there will be a certain degree of brevity to these posts. Once I have survived the certifiers, I will curve back to flesh things out. Do not think this means any of us have forgotten any of you for even a second. It is just crunch time for your friendly travel guide in the land of Schnell!

With love-

jackie chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home