Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Not quite sure

Yesterday was an interesting day with lots of space and waiting interspersed with frantic moments. We are headed over to see Mom here soon so I will have to finish this post later but just a mini-update to tide you over.

There were no major surprises in Mom's progress yesterday. She seems to be pretty darn tired from all the everything and spent most of the day sleeping. She woke up again in the evening for a little visit but remained pretty whipped. We are still uncertain whether she had surgery yet- she hadn't as of 10pm but they said it might still happen. We will find out this morning.

I have figured out how to edit these things once posted and so will finish this later.

For now, with love from Team Shellener,

jax

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Sorry, I am new to blogging. I am trying to get a message to Roland Schneller, wishing him and his family the best. My wife Barb and I are stunned at what happened to Pam and are so impressed with the energy we read about here. Pam, Roland and family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ron Shinn

1:52 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know to put Alaska on the prayer map. My father is in VUCC and he told me about Pam yesterday. Also know that the chorus in Arkansas at Harding University will be praying for her.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Pamela Sixfin said...

I'm so glad to see Pam is looking Wonderful. I'm glad they were able to shave off the rest of her hair and that she is more comfortable. The Tucker bear that Jacqui wassleeping with looks like the one I sent from Nashville. Not sure it it is. He hasa lot of Love in him! The story about resting your head on her chest was touching and know she loves her children very much. Please give her my love and tell her us Pam's are together through all the moles.
Love,
Pam Sixfin

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pamela Sixfin said...

It was suppised to be All the miles!!!,
Pam

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home