Saturday, February 12, 2005

Morning thoughts

I am taking the liberty of posting part of an email sent to me by a dear friend. I think it is relevant to us all right now:

"Some of my greatest revelations from the Lord comes to me when I'm taking a shower :)))) and yesterday as I was praying for you (I pray anywhere, anytime!) I feel like I'm supposed to tell you not to be afraid. You're very brave on the outside but God knows the feelings you have on the inside and He just wants to give you His peace, His love and His joy. He also wants you to know that you aren't alone - He's been there all along, even your whole life when things felt like they were unravelling - He was there for you. And, He loves you."

With love and hope for what today will bring-

j

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

I agree. And many of them have figured out how to post comments as well! :)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home